Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Louis Vuiton Summer Window

I seem to be on a bit of a retail design kick these days.  Next month it will be hotels or restaurants or residential interiors, I'm sure.

I found this picture that I hadn't yet posted of a Louis Vuitton summer window I loved.


They have drawn a "trunk" around their normal display windows.  It is quite charming and a simple way to make the long rectangular display window a bit more special than it otherwise is.


They have since changed the display, but it was a great idea.  As a total wild guess, I think the drawing references the history of the company since they were once popular for their travel trunks, not their logo bags.  Million dollar travel trunks. 

{photo: jeanine}

1 comment:

  1. Hi, fellow interior designer!Check my post on LV vintage shop I visited last friday:)Like your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...