Friday, July 16, 2010

X Marks the Spot

It's been a crazy couple of weeks but I think I have finally made peace with the "follow me" tool in SketchUp which makes me very happy even if my humidity-fueled, crazy hair does not. 

On my way back from a meeting  last week I passed this house.  It's the kind of house that makes me love New England, the details are amazing.



 I love old New England houses, they are a pain to heat in the winter unless they have been well-insulated {this is hard to find in a rental at least} but totally worth it. 

On the way back from another meeting I saw this building near Faneuil Hall.  It looks like someone took it upon themselves to make a huge condemned sign in red ribbon on the side.


Have a great weekend.

{photos: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...