Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Red Damask

I was looking at fabric over the weekend with someone else and I fell in love with this red and tan damask fabric.



The best part is that it is being made into pillow covers for me for my birthday {I guess I'll have to be patient}.  It's also incentive to actually reupholster my sofa instead of just planning to reupholster it.  This might be the time to confess I purchased the fabric to reupholster it three years ago....

In the meantime, I'll be rockin' the pillows on my blue sofa.

{photo: jeanine}

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanie, I found your blog via a comment you made on mine. Loving your fabric choices!!

    To answer your question, the nail head trim was purchased from www.beaconfabric.com. Good prices!

    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janell,

    Thanks so much!

    I just took a look at Beacon Fabric and it's a great resource! We used to have a local source for upholstering supplies and tools but it closed a couple of years ago and I haven't been able to find a good replacement since. The site looks like it will be a great replacement.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...