Friday, June 11, 2010

New Lonny

There's a new Lonny Magazine issue out online.  I saw it on my facebook page early yesterday morning, got excited about it and then promptly forgot about it.

One of my favorite rooms was this living room.  I'm not sure I would have been drawn to it as much without the silly moose head on the wall.  Without it the room might take itself too seriously - it would still be a beautiful room, just a very serious one.


I enjoyed the article on Kate Spade's Deborah Lloyd country house.  For me, designing windows for Kate Spade would be a dream job.  My favorite detail found in a couple of her rooms were the grosgrain ribbon drapery ties.  They are my favorite way to hold back curtains when you want something that is both inexpensive and informal.




{photos: Lonny Mag}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...