Thursday, June 10, 2010

Miscellaneous Martha's Vineyard

I found a couple of little shops in Vineyard Haven that looked cute and promising from the window vignettes.  I didn't have a chance to make into these shops but I snapped a couple of photos to remember them for my next trip.

The first one, Beetlebung, seemed to have a couple of shops on the island, I saw one in Edgartown and one in Vineyard Haven.  I didn't go in their clothing shops but I happily visited the coffee shop/restaurant.  I love their modern take on the canvas tote {aka Bean Bag}.


The other shop that looked like it would be a good place to visit was Bramhall & Dunn, it also seemed to have shops on both ends of the island and had another version of a canvas tote.  And, though it's hard to see, a lamp made out of an old bottle in the bottom photo.



They are on my list for next time.

{photo: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...