Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Martha's Vineyard

Last weekend I went to Martha's Vineyard over night to stay with a friend {possibly the nicest friend ever}.  Not only did she have me stay for free but didn't complain about my frantic phone call that I was at the wrong ferry terminal and had 20 minutes to get to the right one or I would have had to stay for another 3 hours.  In my defense, I was trying to get home between downpours.  The idea of taking a ferry on the ocean in a thunderstorm is not pleasant to me, but I do really need to learn to read schedules and figure out how taxis work.




It was a great weekend despite the crazy rainstorms {tornado warnings in New England, seriously?!?!?!?} and ridiculous humidity.

I have some photos from a couple of design shops on the island but I am sick today so I will post them later.  I managed to drag my sorry self to the Design Center to see Margaret Russell speak and get my book signed, but I might have strep so I've been better.  I'm going to watch a really bad movie and see if it makes me feel better.

Hope you enjoy these summery photos for now!

{photos: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...