Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Urban Showhouse, Boston - Lisa Kreiling

The top floor and probably my favorite floor of the Urban Showhouse was designed by LTK Interiors.  There was an office and a small bedroom and bath.

The rooms weren't showroom perfect and that is what I liked about them.  Although the pieces were all purchased for the showhouse, in what I'm assuming is a small period of time, it looks like a space where the items were collected over time.


I love this carpet.




In competition for my favorite chair is this purple folding chair covered in pinkish-purple felt.





If, after seeing all these pictures you feel like you need to buy the house, it's for sale for only 2 million dollars.

{photos: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...