Monday, May 17, 2010

Puma Headquarters

I had the opportunity to tour the Puma Headquarters located in Massachusetts last month and I forgot to post the photos I snapped of the lobby.

The office was designed by SGA, a Boston architecture & design firm.  The tour included a discussion of the design process and it was quite interesting to hear and see the thought process of the designers before seeing the finished space.  I have worked on a bunch of corporate projects so I enjoy hearing about the challenges and successes other designers have on similar projects, you never know when that knowledge will come in handy in the future.

The reception desk from above.


A view of the waiting area from above.


The "runway" in the public space, used to showcase new items and for marketing.


{photos: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...