Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More Bedroms

I woke up at 4:30 this morning {it's not much later now} and am wide awake.  I figured I'd be "productive" by blogging and catching up on shows online.  Since today is a long day for me I thought I'd put up some more of my favorite bedrooms - these may be the only beds I'll be seeing for a while.









As long as I'm up and being productive, I'm going to walk to Burdick's before work.  I forgot to get my parents bunnies for Easter this year {they get these every year and love them}.  I'm hoping they have some left to sell.  Otherwise they will get the mice which are just as cute and probably just as delicious!



{photos: #1-6: Living Etc; #7&8: Domino, photographers unknown - email me if you know; #9: L.A. Burdick}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...