Saturday, March 20, 2010

Set Design - Ugly Betty

I love Ugly Betty's set design {by production designer, Mark Worthington}.  It's modern, simple and so vibrant it makes me happy.  I think the biggest reason I'm drawn to the set is because I love the curves that are used throughout.  Left to my own devices, I will put curves in any office project I can.  I don't do it on purpose but somehow, they always wind up in there.


One of my favorite parts is the ever-changing corridor.








I really love this round window and the wide textured frame around it.




Even the hospital rooms are stylish.  I can't say I've ever seen a hospital this nice in my life.


Is it terrible that there are numerous shows I watch more for the set than the show {I have to actually like the show to do this but the storyline is not the main reason I watch a handful of shows}.

{photos: Ugly Betty, ABC}

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I know this post is ancient, but I have to comment. I am in love with the UB sets. And I totally agree on watching shows for sets. Ha! Anyway, it's terribly sad to think that these beautiful creations no longer exist.. Damn you ABC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it was a bad decision. I haven't found a set as amazing since.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...