Sunday, March 14, 2010

More Fun With Books

In a couple of months I will be visiting Manhattan for the ICFF.  Every time I go down I like to make a list {okay, and a google map - dorky but true} of places I want to be sure to visit.  Since I love coffee and I love books, one place that will be making the list this year is McNally Jackson Books in SoHo.

The cafe was recently renovated by Front Studio and the photos have caught my eye from a few different sources.  My favorite part is the books dangling from the lights, it's vaguely reminiscent of Anthropologie's window display a while back.



For a great article on other independent bookstore and coffee shop pairings in Manhattan, take a look at Walking Off the Big Apple's list.

{photos: Interior Design}

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun and creative display. It looks like a great place to hang out. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...