Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Design Destination: Artéé

A couple of weeks ago I thought I would stop by Zimmans {not the original but their second store}.  It turns out that Zimmans has closed their Hudson store and it is now Artéé.

The fabrics are mostly traditional but they have some great basics at very good prices.  I spied a few fabrics I really liked on my visit.

I liked the white with pink graphic pattern on it {4th down from top on left}.


I also really liked the beige and orange floral below.

 
This one would be quite nice on a pillow, especially if the pattern could be centered so that only one of the squiggly parts showed up on the pillow and if it were in chocolate and red or orange and turquoise.  I actually thought about buying this one but the colors were a bit understated for what I would want it for so it stayed in the bin.




I do love the pattern though.

Although I never made it to Zimmans, I did find a great new fabric store.

{photos: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...