Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nesting Newbies

I just stumbled upon a new online magazine called Nesting Newbies. It's a bit of everything, entertaining, cooking, decorating and some shop and design profiles.

 

I enjoyed the DIFA article and seeing the tablescapes done for the event.  I love planning tablescapes, since they are quick and fun to complete.  Most of the decorating wasn't my taste but they did do a feature on a local Boston shop, Lekker Home, which I used to enjoy visiting on my lunch hour.

The thing I really like about this magazine is that if you want, {Lonny take note of this one please} you can download the whole magazine as a PDF to keep for later.

{photo: Nesting Newbies}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...