Friday, January 1, 2010

Trove Wallcoverings


I found this photo I had taken at the ICFF last year.  The wallcovering is from New York based Trove, which has some amazingly beautiful large-scale patterns.  {The pattern that is most prominent in the photo is called errai.}

It looks like they are now producing vinyl window films, which are so much nicer than much of what is out there, lighting and wood veneer wallcoverings.  There wasn't much detail about the new products on the website so I guess I will just have to wait until May to find out more.

I really like the large scaled patterns and the fact that some are a bit sparse.  This is very nice for large spaces or when you don't want a typical wallcovering pattern, some of them almost seem more like paintings than a wall covering.

The only downside I can see it there are so many fabulous patterns I can't decide which I like best!

{photo: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...