Saturday, November 21, 2009

Vintage Wallpaper - An Update

Well, it turns out I was wrong about waiting for a movie set design project to use the paper in my last post,  Someone has beaten me to it.  About 2 hours after writing the post I knocked over a stack of precariously balanced magazines I haven't found time to read yet.  I found an Interior Design magazine from September and was leafing through it and what did I see but that wallpaper in 675 Bar in the Meatpacking District of Manhattan!



This picture is from their website but there is a better one on their facebook page (the one from Interior Design).   It looks like a great place for a bar, dark with lots of little rooms and secret places.  I'll forgive them for their bookshelf - where it looks like they have filled it with books purchased by the yard.

(photo: 675 bar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...