Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Warm Modern Living Room

I found this fabulous ad for carpet from the Anji Mountain Bamboo Rug Company. Their rugs are made of 80% bamboo which, in my experience, is incredibly soft and dries very quickly. I'm not sure why bamboo dries so quickly but for towels it's a great feature.


I love the feeling of this warm modern living room. Although there is no color, the wood tones, the plush rug, and the curved shape of the coffee table, along with the sunlight streaming through the window, give the space this warm feeling. I also like that the curves on the coffee table allow those who are accident prone *ahem* to walk around without fear and, for that reason, it would also be great for kids.

(photo: re-modern/ / CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...