Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sofa Upgrade - On The Cheap

When I get bored of my living room I usually just change the pillows (or pillow covers) since it's cheap and I'm fairly happy with my furniture. I can also sew a bit so when I saw these pillows that have been made from Anthropologie placemats I was in love.


I usually just get fabric or pre-made covers so I don't have to get new pillow forms and the covers fold and store nicely in case I want to change back. Recently I bought a box of stuffing when I was making soft blocks as baby presents so I have plenty of that to make any sized pillow I need, I was thinking of some bolsters. I guess I wouldn't need placemats for that!

It's something to think about. First I have to get my sofa reupholstered!

(photo: 28408249@N07/ / CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...