Thursday, August 6, 2009

YaZuZu Restaurant, Washington, DC

I love these great pictures of a very slick-looking modern restaurant called YaZuZu in the Adams Morgan section of Washington, DC. They are taken from such great angles to both inform you of the design and to be a bit confusing which only makes me want to look at them more. Sadly this restaurant has since closed but the design is very modern and certainly fabulous.





I really enjoy how the sides of the floor curve up as a subway or airplane. The communal tables can be nice if you are in a large group but it looks like if the person in the middle has to get out, everyone must move. I'm not sure how that would work in reality but from a visual perspective the look is quite nice.

{photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellievanhoutte/ / CC BY 2.0 }

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...