Thursday, August 27, 2009

An Open Letter to Living Etc.

Dear Living Etc,

I have been purchasing Living Etc magazine since about 2002 on and off. One thing I would love would be an affordable subscription to the magazine (meaning the purchase price x 12, not $200 USD). It is one of the few magazines where I save every issue since I can't bring myself to tear it up.


These days I am unable to reliably purchase it at a shop since the places that sell it are out of my way by 1/2 hour or so, and some months I don't have the time to hunt the latest issue down.

I love, love, love the magazine and have for 7 years now and would love to have it show up in my mailbox every month! Plus, with US magazines disappearing left and right, I'm sure others would too! Perhaps you have plans for an affordable subscription in the works?

Sincerely,
jeanine :)

(photo: jeanine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...