Saturday, July 25, 2009

Rainshower Waterfall

I came across this amazing water feature in an office and retail building at an undisclosed location in Boston. I was in the process of getting a good picture but was stopped by security. Apparently this is top secret.

The water is a bit difficult to see but it comes out the ring in the top near the lights....


....and lands about 100 feet below on the tile in the middle of a huge atrium.


My partner-in-crime and I were in the process of debating whether or not we could stand in the middle of the drain and not get wet when we found out about the no pictures rule. I figure there probably is a 'no standing in the middle of the waterfall' rule as well.

I guess that will have to remain a mystery for now.

{photo: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...