Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Nam Hai, Vietnam

I thought I was through with my hotel kick until I saw these photos from The Nam Hai in Hoi An, Vietnam. Now I'm back on it, sorry, but this hotel is absolutely beautiful.



There are 40 pool villas that are located right on China Beach and the views are stunning.


Even the trash bins are beautifully detailed.


I think the bench with the corner supports is fabulous. No one will ever sit in the middle seat so making both ends that comfortable is a great idea.


All throughout the hotel it is modern and very clean looking but with amazingly detailed screens appearing on the ceilings and as partitions.



The guest villas are just as fabulous as the public areas. I don't think I could ever leave.






{photos: imedagoze}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...