Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where Stylish Cats Do Their Business



I came across these new litterboxes and think they are fantastic. They made me giggle they were so great and the people at the ICFF booth were great as well. Finally a litter box that is a bit nicer on the eye, you almost don't know what it is {except for the scoop on the side}. I think in white it is the most unobtrusive.

It looks a bit small on first view but on the Modkat website they have a video of a fairly long cat using the box and it seems to work quite nicely.



The downside I see is that, at $180, they cost about as much as a {very low end} toilet but it doesn't flush, you still have to clean it by hand.

{photo: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...