Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thomas Paul & Duralee Fabrics

I spotted this display from Duralee on my way out of the Boston Design Center yesterday and was very impressed by what I saw. Their new fabrics and wall-coverings remind me a bit of Osborne and Little (a showroom I always stop into when I have extra time) and despite the dark background of the wall-covering shown, it is quite a cheerful pattern.

I went on the Duralee website to see their product range and I am quite impressed. I have to say that although the the displays and people in the Boston showroom are very nice, I have generally thought of the line as very traditional and though I've designed traditional spaces in the past, I have never used their products.


From the information I found on the press release on the website, they have partnered with Thomas Paul, and they seem to have more modern patterns available. I would say their new lines deserve a visit.

{photo: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...