Thursday, June 25, 2009

Frank Fuzzy, Paris

With vinyl wall decals a dime a dozen, I was very impressed with Frank Fuzzy's flocked wall decals at the ICFF. Other than for custom work, it looks as if they have not yet started to distribute this self-adhesive velour in the US but perhaps some day soon it will be available.


They will also work with architects and designers to produce custom designs which could be a nice addition to paint in a retail or hotel with a small budget.

{photo: jeanine}

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour, Thank you very much for this page you made about my company Frank Fuzzy Paris.

    The products are now available in the US online at http://fuzzy.myshopify.com/

    The International Comtemporary Furniture Fair in NYC was fun and I am looking forward to meet with you again next year.

    Frank Fuzzy, President

    My Contact information:
    flockstarusa@gmail.com
    281) 216 4119

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup! I appreciate the update, that's good information to have.

    I will be sure to stop by and visit again next spring at the ICFF!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...