Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sabon

I stopped by the Sabon shop in Soho to grab some hand soap and was really impressed with what I saw. I unfortunately didn't take any of my own photos but I found one to share.


They have a great sink in the center of the store so you can wash your hands {to try their products}. I have to say their salt scrub, or was it sugar, rivals my all-time favorite scrub but I didn't check the ingredients to see how it matches up. I usually buy products with all natural ingredients, not with all the chemicals.

The sink is a huge stone sink with four faucets and foot pedals to operate it. Maybe it was the foot pedal that made me so happy but it was amazing.

{sabon photo: yelp}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...